2015 - This package includes access to all sessions of this preconference workshop.
Contact hours for this conference are no longer available.
Urodynamic testing provides extremely valuable and useful information for the care of urologic patients with voiding dysfunction. However, testing can be daunting to perform and interpret. This informative and dynamic session takes participants through the entire process beginning with the rationale for “why we do what we do,” how voiding dysfunction impacts the bladder through set-up, trouble shooting and interpretation. Games and case studies are utilized to “pull it all together.”
Contact hours available until 10/26/17.
Requirements for Successful Completion:
Complete the learning activity in its entirety and complete the online CNE evaluation. You will be able to print your CNE certificate at any time after you complete the evaluation.
Planning Committee Disclosures:
• Gina Powley - Astellas/Medivation speaker bureau, Ferring Pharmaceuticals speaker bureau
• Leanne Schimke, MSN, CRNP, CUNP - Consultant: Bayer, Speaker's Bureau: Bayer
• Valre Welch, MSN, CPNP - Holister Continence Care Advisory Board; Speaker for Hollister Incontinence Workshops
There are no disclosures to declare.
Commercial Support and Sponsorship:
No commercial support or sponsorship declared.
Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
SUNA is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number, CEP 5556.
1. Describe the different types of incontinence and how they relate to the anatomy of the pelvic floor.
2. Differentiate the different components of a urodynamic test.
3. Discuss interpretation of urodynamics utilizing the 3 C’s and 3 S’s.
4. Interpret urodynamic graphs using the 3 C’s and 3 S’s.